Eny Time Creations is a small, home-based business specializing in one-of-a-kind items, gifts, and decor. Items seen are available for purchase, and custom ordering is available.
Tuesday, July 2, 2013
New Talent Introduction
In
watching Erin make things, and seeing how other people appreciated her skill, I
was a little jealous. I wanted to find a way to be a part of what she was
doing, but my crocheting skills are... shall we say... limited (I can make
rectangles using single or double crochet). I have had a bit more time on my
hands recently, and started looking for something I could do that was crafty
and creative, and something I could enjoy. Then I found it, a picture of a book
someone turned into a clock. I have no idea why, but I was drawn to it. Now
I've made two book clocks, and have started turning other things into clocks. I have an old record to experiment to make a cool clock, and I am learning different ways to “upcycle” old records that no longer work (we have a
record player, and I enjoy listening to records while cleaning or crafting).
I've also started finding other things to turn into clocks. A Jack Daniel's tin
is ready, and my mind has changed while looking around at goodwill and garage
sales. I am excited to be a part of the rebranding of Eny Time Creations. On a
side note, we are trying to create an online presence, so keep an eye out for
us and say “hi” on your favorite social media outlets!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment