Over the last week or so, there have been a lot of changes at Eny Time Creations; first of all, a name change from Eny Time Crochet. Over the weekend, my mother visited and rekindled my love of quilting that was lost due to a stubborn sewing machine and an uncooperative quilt I was making for my daughter. While I was rekindling my love of quilting, other family members wanted to join in on the fun and I decided to expand Eny Time Creations beyond just crocheting.
In addition to the types of things we are making, the subject matter is evolving. I started this business by crocheting custom ordered baby clothes. While I am still willing to take custom orders of any type, my nerdy friends and family have corrupted me, and I have been enjoying making amigurumi figures of different nerdy subjects (Harry Potter, Yoda, Snoo to name a few). As we start posting more products (check out our Etsy site https://www.etsy.com/shop/EnyTimeCreations ) you will start to see a shift to more nerd and hipster subject matter. Stay tuned for more upcoming news as we start rolling out new products and introduce new talent.
No comments:
Post a Comment